201 Peterson Drive Elizabethtown, KY 42701-9370 | Phone: (270) 765-4121 | firstname.lastname@example.org
4H Youth Development : County & State Fair
Kentucky State Fair
The following rules apply to all exhibit categories:
- 4-Her must be present to enter exhibit unless other arrangements have been made.
- Open only to Hardin County 4-H members.
- Neither the Hardin County Community Fair and Horse Show nor the Hardin County 4-H Council, Inc. will be responsible for any loss or damage to the exhibit, however the utmost care will be used to prevent loss or damage.
- Exhibit entries which do not meet all of the requirements will be judged and receive a blue, red, or white ribbon, but will not be considered for class champion.
- THE DECISION OF THE JUDGES ARE FINAL!
- Entries will be accepted Monday, July 11, 2011 beginning at 10:00 am and ending at 4:00 pm. Exhibits will not be accepted at any other time unless publicized in the 4-H members' newsletter.
- All exhibits must be picked up between 1:00 - 3:00 am, Sunday, July 17, 2010.
- All class champions, with the exception of food and horticulture exhibits, will be kept for entry in the KY State Fair.
- Junior ages are 9 - 13; Senior ages are 14 - 19
- Children under age 9 may exhibit in all classes in the Cloverbud Division. Cloverbuds will receive ribbons, however, they are not eligible for champion or premium.